Monday, June 18, 2007

Summation.

OK so I only journaled the first three days of that stupid diet.

 I was super busy at work on day 4 and days 5 and 6 I wasn’t home.

Heres the wrap-up….. Didn’t really do much for me. I did lose 6 lbs but after two days of eating somewhat normally, I have gained two back. So I just lost a lot of water weight.  I did find out though that I feel pretty darn good when I give up the dairy. I think that might have to be a permanent change in the diet. I felt less bloated, less sluggish, and had way fewer tummy problems. So that’s a really good thing.  And I am extremely happy to report that I have been feeling wonderfully lately. I seem to have regained a fair bit of energy and enthusiasm. I cannot tell you the last time I took a nap. That is pretty frikkin huge for me. I used to be a daily napper. And on weekends, my naps would be 3 or 4 hours long. I had nothing on my plate all afternoon yesterday and the kids were with their dad and I didn’t even nap then. Amazing! I used to spend so much time feeling tired and crappy. And it seems that lately, that somehow just lifted. I don’t really understand, but I sure am psyched about it.

 

So that is all you have to hear from me on that stupid 6 day diet thing. Thank you for your patience, we will now return to regular programming.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Sorry you about the diet, but maybe the dairy thing will be a good change for you.