Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Day Three:

I hopped on the scale today and I am down another lb. That makes 5. Not too shabby, but I know it aint fat I’m losing and I will probably gain it all back once I start eating normally again. So remind me again why it is I am doing this??

 

Ugh. Anyway, I was super busy at work today, but totally pre occupied with food. Someone brought cake into the conference room! I hate that person whoever they are! Oh how I wanted that cake! I am not doing very well with eating as much and as often as I should. That’s why I am pretty sure I am not losing any body fat. My clothes don’t fit any differently. But I am going to keep up with it. I have challenged myself to go the whole 6 days and I am going to do it.

 

Didn’t work out yesterday. Gonna really try to make up for that tonight.

 

I will check back in tomorrow.

 

 

No comments: