Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Sheesh.....(alternately titled: Ramblings)

I have been at work for eight hours already (only two more to go!!) and I haven’t won a single game of solitaire yet. I think that means I should pack it up for the day. I am obviously not meant to be here.

 

I met a girl today. I think her name was Shannon, I will have to find out for sure. Anyway, she is going to be working in the plant my company is building. I got the best vibe from this girl, like, immediately. She reminded me so much of my friend Erin from back in CT. I miss her friendship so much, I think about her often. Anyway, I hope my first instinct about this girl is correct. I am going to chat with her a little tomorrow.

I like new people. And she’s got definite friend potential.

 

I am on day freakin thirty four of a cycle that is only 28 days in normal women. I am so damn sick and tired of dealing with this womanly crap. Right now, I feel so tired and fat and bloated and cranky. No fun. And I really want to feel better immediately because…..

 

I am going out with some peeps from work tonight. I am really looking forward to that. This whole reality of actually loving my job and wanting to hang out with the people I work with is so wonderfully foreign to me. I would duck into a different isle at Wal-Mart to avoid running into the people from my last job. I hated every one of those assholes. But this is way different. I really like everyone here and we usually have a great time when we get together after work. So I hope my crampy, bloated, yukkiness goes away soon so I can enjoy myself tonight.

 

I realized recently that I don’t have any plans. At all. For anything….. Summer plans, Birthday plans, vacation plans, life plans. Nada.

I need to make some plans. I feel loserish with no plans. That task seems a bit daunting, I mean, plans can be anything from going out for lunch to writing a novel. That’s a big ole blank canvas. I think I will start small, but think big. I like my plan to make plans. I’m feeling pretty good about it.

 

 

More later………

 

 

No comments: