Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day two:

Whoa! I hopped on the scale this morning and I am down 4 lbs!!! I know it aint fat. I don’t think that’s possible. But I like to see the scale moving. I will be honest with you and say that I know exactly why I lost the LB’s. It seems that my body did not want to hold on to anything I ate or drank yesterday. I had to run to the bathroom for complete and urgent eliminations very frequently. (yuk, I know, sorry) I like to think that it is all my body fat liquefying and coming out my ass. If that’s the case, then I will gladly continue on. Much easier to get it out that way then to actually burn it off! OK that’s enough of that – that’s even too gross for me.

 

Day two is gonna be rough. I know it. I have no appetite whatsoever. The thought of food makes me ill. How the hell am I going to choke down six meals? I guess I should at least try. I spent all that time packaging them up for myself.

 

I will probably add more later. Right now, I’m gonna try to eat some hardboiled eggwhites with no salt…yum.

 

 

No comments: