Thursday, February 22, 2007

The ressurection of the blog

Poor blog.
Sadly, I have let’er go to the island of misfit blogs with all of the others that started out with the best intentions but were abandoned due to neglect. It’s not the blog’s fault. Blame the blogger. I have no excuse. I can't say that I have been too busy, because that would be a lie. I have been preoccupied with the couch and reruns of Top Chef.... But busy? Nah. To be honest, I did construct a few blog entries that I tried to post but I am too technically deficient to make them look the way I envisioned them to and I got frustrated and gave up. Typing and posting? Got that. Inserting photographs and attempting HTML? Not so much. In an abandoned file on my desktop contains all you need to know about our Halloween (yes, it has been since OCTOBER! since I last posted) our Thanksgiving, Christmas, and other life events, that started out as inspired blog posts and were left to perish in that sad lonely file.

But regardless of the reasons why or how my absence occured...I'm back baby!

2007 came along quick didn't it? And 2007 is the year I will turn 30. The Big Three Oh.

No better time to dive head first into the project that is “finding carrie”. And this web log can be a valuable tool. A ruler I shall use to measure progress, reflect change, and steer me back onto the path should I lose my way.

I have a whole lot going on in my life right now. I started my new job in December, and so far its cool. It sucks much less than the last job I had, thats for sure. (I wonder what those miserable cows are up to now? Choking on karma I hope) And I can see good things coming from this job. I might actually find out what I want to be when I grow up. That would be pretty cool.

My sister is having a baby! Definately look for future posts on this. I am up to my elbows in baby shower planning right now. I am way over the moon excited about becoming an aunt. I am going to spoil the crap out of this kid. Good stuff. I wish I was smart enough to share pictures.

what else?............ummmm. I will also post updates about the kids and homelife and such. I appologize to my friends and family members (and adoring fans) who use this blog to keep up to date with my goings on. I feel as though I have neglected you too.

I will do better.

Pinkie swear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Welcome Back!!!! I am so glad you are back blogging. posting pics is fairly easy in blogger if you would like some help, send me an email and I will try to walk you through it.