Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Today, I'm a bitch.

 

I am in the ugliest mood today. I am a raving, wildly irrational, BITCH.

 

Reasons why I just might kill someone today:

 

~NICOTINE WITHDRAWL. Enough said.

 

~PMS. Again, needs no further explanation.

 

~I am being treated like a motherfucking MULE at work. Why do managers think it is good practice to bleed their people dry? I cannot imagine that helping the bottom line by forcing your employees to do the jobs of more than one person is a good strategy for project success. That just leaves you with tired, overworked, underappreciated, and disgruntled people. Is that how you wanna run your ship? Let me tell you something Mr. Project Manager, if this ship was sinking, going down in flames, there is not one person here that would do a damn thing to help save your ass. It all comes down to respect and support. If we don’t get that from you, you are fucking crazy to expect to get that from us.

 

~This job starts at 7 am. There is a chick that I work with that strolls in anywhere from 8:15 to 9:00 Every fucking day. WTF?? What kind of world are you living in that that is acceptable? By 8:00 people are already needing shit from you, needing you to do your job. You know? The one you ARE GETTING PAID TO DO?!?!? And the really fucked up thing is that it is being allowed to continue. I don’t know if anyone said anything to her. Other than me, of course. You’d better believe I told her that I am damn sick of people coming in my office at 8:30 in the morning asking me where she was. Fuck this. If she can come in 2 hrs late every day, then maybe I will start leaving two hrs early every day. I wonder how they would feel about that?

 

~Sweet-n-Low. Yep. You read that right. Sweet-n-Low has got me homicidal right now. We have a fucking coffee service that is supposed to provide all of the coffee related accessories. Why is there never enough Sweet-n-Low? Are these cheap ass motherfuckers stealing the shit?  I wouldn’t put it past these assholes.

 

~Child Support. Probably my biggest hot button. If he somehow “accidentally” died, my kids and I would get social security checks reliably every month. Hmmm?

 

No comments: