Friday, January 18, 2008

Jumping back in.

I seem to have lost my words. I don’t know how or where but they left me. I cannot tell you how many times I have started writing something only to delete it in disgust. I noticed that my blog has been getting a lot of hits and I am sure you are all wondering where I’ve been. I am alive, and doing quite well actually. I just don’t seem to be able to write anymore. I hope this isn’t a permanent condition. I am also hoping that just by typing this out and posting something…anything it will kick start my dormant creativity.

I miss writing. Not only did I love writing and posting here, but I used to journal (with a real pen!! Imagine that.) almost daily. And now? Nothing! And I am none too happy about it.

So I’m hitting post in the hopes that I will be back soon.

 

 

No comments: