Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sorry peeps.

I have been a bad blogger. BAD. I havent seen to be able to find the time or energy lately to sit down and let the words flow. It really sucks. I am terribly overwhelmed at the moment with the day to day. I dont feel like I am on top of anything right now. My house is a mess. The laundry is piling up. I will soon need to start the summer/winter clothing switcheroo. My finances are bleak and I am totally disheartened at the entire job-hunt thing. I need to find a job but I really don't want one. Almost feels to me like scheduling a dentist appt. I know I need to but I dont wanna. I have been sending my resume out steadily. And being dissapointed when I dont see my message light blinking on my answering machine when I get home. I did interview at this one place down the road but they didnt like me and sent a letter saying so. OK the letter didnt actually say that. It was entirely professional and blathered on about choosing another candidate and thanking me for my time and blah, blah, blah. But I can read between the lines. I know what they really wanted to say.

Anyhoo, that is why I am not here. Once I catch up on the laundry and the bills, I will make it a point to sit my ass down and blog dammit! I have so many things I want to tell you about............

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

sorry you are feeling so overwhelmed at the moment. I understand how that feels.

I was feeling in a similar way. It felt like I was behind on everything. I spent all day today busting my butt so that now my house is no longer a mess. After 9 loads of laundry, it is piled up but at least it is washed, dried, and folded.

All this stuff is hard enough but the job-hunt thing can be really depressing and overwhelming all on its own. ((hugs))

Don't assume because you didn't get the job, they didn't like you. I have been on the other side of that equation as well, they may have already had a candidate picked out when you put in your application but red tape demands that they go through the motions. And then there may have been a LOT of applications.

((hugs)) we'll be here when you are ready.